Friday, September 30, 2011

Bank of America Will Charge for Debit Card Use (Updated 11-1)

*UPDATE* Bank of America Abandons (STUPID) Plan to Charge for Debit Card Use! 11-1-2011 Story here.


I think one of the most pervasive evils in this world is greed and acquiring money for money's sake. Once you have six houses and a plane, it's just about a number. It's never been anything I understood.
~Kevin Bacon

I read the news today (oh boy)
about a greedy bank
that makes you pay ♪♪

BoA! Really? $5/month to use a debit card?

A very good question: "Why is anyone still doing business with banks like these?" in this NYT article.

Note: I am glad that I do not (nor have I ever) banked at Bank of America!

Something else I learned when reading this news: Wells Fargo started it ($3 monthly fee to spend your own money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment