Thursday, December 22, 2011

You Can Buy A Play ATM Machine for Your Kids

The kids who use this thing can do so by touching the display directly with their fingers or with a stylus and are offered their own ATM card and PIN code. Moreover, they're capable of carrying out quite a few important transactions, including here checking their account balance, making deposits or even withdrawing funds.
~Toy ATM ad


I had never heard of this toy before. They seem to be quite popular, if the Google search results are any indication. There are a couple of hundred results for a "toy ATM" search and all the links are to sites you can buy this toy from.




According to advertisers, this is a wonderful toy that will teach children all about money management. I don't know - I personally am uncomfortable introducing kids to the usage of fake credit card type toys at such an early age. Put the card in the slot, money comes out! Isn't that kind of how we end up going in to debt?

Note: This toy is an awful lot of ugly plastic for $86.48 +shipping.

Something else I learned: If you say you are going to post something new on your blog every day, people expect you to post something new on your blog EVERY day! *waves to blog followers and readers* I have a generous amount of time off work so I think I am back on track.

2 comments:

  1. nice write up, I just read up...

    Automated Teller Machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Bitcoin ATM have multiple security cameras near the ATM area and have their machines frequently maintained."

    ReplyDelete